If you’re looking for something different for a party, dinner party or just fancy an excuse to get some friends over, why not host your very own private gin tasting. We can tailor your event to suit your requirements and party size.
We have 2 types of tastings:
1 - The Gin and Tonic Masterclass (from £30* per head, up to 12 people)
This masterclass will let you explore 4 different gins and how they each pair with 4 artisan tonics and garnishes. You will learn about:
- The history of gin
- The flavours in the gins and the botanicals used
- The different tonics and how these and the garnishes affects the flavour of the gin
- You will each receive a goodie bag to take home including your own gin glass
2 - The Informal Gin Experience (from £25* per head)
On arrival you will be welcomed with a special gin cocktail. We will supply a menu for you to taste up to 6 different gins, 4 tonics and a selection of garnishes. Each person will receive a goodie bag containing the following:
- Juniper Balloon Glass (yours to keep)
- Booklet documenting a brief history of gin and it's recent renaissance
- Tasting notes for each gin
- Suggested serve and garnish
- Pencil to take notes
Don't take our word for it, sample with different pairings and see what you prefer. Remember, this is an experience, not a class!
If you wish to supply food with your event, we are happy to discuss this with you.
Please contact us if you wish to learn more.
*subject to location of event
Thank you so much for the wonderful gin tasting evening last night. We all had a fabulous time and have learnt so much. You were so generous with your time and the quantity of gin, tonics and garnishes. It was also so thoughtful to present Justin with such a lovely gift (which I will also enjoy). I would highly recommend you to anyone. Jo x (from Bristol)