This website (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Ice and a Slice Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Ice and a Slice Limited. Ice and a Slice Limited provides this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of our site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms and Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of our Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the Website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1 Age Restrictions
- By visiting our site, you confirm that you are of legal drinking age in your country of residence and over 18 years of age, as the law requires. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and of legal drinking age in your country of residence. If you are buying a product/s as a gift, the recipient must also be over 18 years old, and of legal drinking age in their country of residence.
- If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. If the person receiving the order is unable to produce appropriate ID, unfortunately our couriers will be unable to leave the products.
2. Prices and Promotions
- The prices payable for our products that you order are clearly set out on this website. Prices include VAT payable, unless otherwise stated, but exclude delivery charges. We are not responsible for any other importation taxes, sales taxes or charges that maybe levied at the delivery destination.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods maybe mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on the Website at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the “Confirm Order” button on the Checkout page.
- All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
- After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the goods that you have ordered. Please note this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
- If you order goods which are not available from stock, we will contact you by email and you will have the option to wait until the goods are available from stock, or cancel your order in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
- Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we send you an email confirming that the goods you have ordered have been despatched to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
4. Branding and Personalisation
- It is the customer's responsibility to provide any branding or personalisation in the required format, size, colour etc.
- Any delay in providing your branding or personalisation and/or receiving your branding or personalisation may affect the delivery date. We cannot be held responsible for these delays.
- Any changes to be made to branding or personalisation may affect the delivery date. We cannot be held responsible for these delays.
- A proof will need to be approved, in writing, by the customer. We strongly recommend that you carefully check your proof before signing off.
- Printing colours will be matched as close as possible. We cannot guarantee 100% colour match.
- Once branding and personalisation has been approved, any changes will be charged accordingly.
5. The Right to Withdraw Goods
- We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any goods from the Website.
- We deliver only to addresses in mainland UK (England, Wales, Scotland) and Northern Ireland. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. In addition, our couriers do not deliver to PO Box numbers. Orders to the Scottish Isles, Isle of Man or Northern Ireland will attract an additional surcharge. Please contact us on email@example.com for further details.
- We despatch items ordered by you as they are available using the method of delivery specified in the delivery info section. The delivery charge is as set out in the Order Confirmation section of the Website.
- Orders will be delivered to the delivery address stated on the order, during Checkout. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. If you wish to change the delivery address prior to submitting your order you may do so by entering the new details in the Delivery address within the Checkout section. If you wish to change the delivery address and the order is “In Progress” you must contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the estimated delivery times set out in the delivery info section are met but we cannot accept any liability for late deliveries which are due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control.
- On occasion items may be lost in transit. If this occurs, please contact us via email on email@example.com.
- Once the goods have been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you. If you intend to cancel your order in accordance with the cancellation and returns policy, you must keep good care of the goods pending their return to us.
- To cancel your order, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting the subject field of your email, as ‘Cancel Order’, and we will be able to guide you through the process. Please include the following information in your email: First name, last name, order number and email address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please provide contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to cancelling your order. Cancellation of orders can only be accepted prior to the goods being shipped to the Delivery Address you supplied at the time of ordering.
- You can check the status of your order in the Account section of the Website. Orders that have already been shipped and left our warehouse cannot be cancelled once the status of your order is shown as ‘In Progress’. Once shipped, you need to refer to the returns policy.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unopened and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- We cannot accept branded or personalised goods for exchange or refund.
- Please note that the tastes of spirits are subjective and a such we cannot offer returns for any spirits that do not meet your expectations in terms of taste or smell.
- You are responsible for returning the goods within 14 calendar days of cancelling or receiving the goods and refunds will normally be paid within 14 calendar days after we receive the returned goods, or evidence that they have been returned.
- When returning items, please package them carefully, ideally using the same packaging you received them in. All packages should be clearly marked as FRAGILE and returned to the following address:
Ice and a Slice Limited, 4 The Thorn Tree, Elmhurst Business Park, Lichfield. WS13 8EX.
- All returns should be sent using a reputable courier service. We will not accept any liability for damage or loss caused by the carrier whilst items are in return transit.
- You might not return items using “return to sender” as we are not able to guarantee how long it will take or whether the goods will reach us using this method.
- When returning an item, please clarify the reason for return on the rear of the delivery note and whether a refund or exchange is requested. We will only exchange items if they are defective or damaged, see section 8 below, Breakages and Shortages.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be sent to you.
- If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- It is not possible to refund a sale item.
9. Breakages and Shortages
- Upon receipt of your order, you should carefully inspect your goods to make sure that they are intact and in full.
- Please notify us, on receipt of your order, of any breakages or shortages, by contacting us via email at email@example.com. In your email, you should highlight the subject field as, ‘Breakage’ or ‘Shortage of product’ and include the following information; your first and last name, order number, a description and photo of the breakage or shortage. We will provide a full refund or replacement of any products that are faulty.
- The total cost of your order is the price of the goods plus the delivery charges, and will be confirmed to you at the Order Confirmation page. All credit card payments are processed for you by Shopify Payments.
- Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. If you wish to change your payment method, or update any other billing information, you can do this by accessing ‘My Account’.
- We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit payment in accordance with your order.
- Card details must be entered exactly as they appear on your card.
- You will be charged only for items that are available for dispatch and you will be charged upon completion of your order on the Website.
- If you experience problems with entering your payment details, or any other aspect of registering an account with Ice and a Slice Ltd, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Product Information
- All photographs and product depictions are for illustration purposes only. We endeavour to advertise our products accurately. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of some of the product information. We constantly update the website with the new and up to date information.
- Allergens: You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented on this Website. Ice and a Slice Ltd does not guarantee any product is free from any allergens. If you require specific advice on any product, please contact us on email@example.com, alternatively, please contact the manufacturer.
12. Governing Law
- Your use of this website and any purchase by you on this website will be governed by English Law and will be deemed to have occurred in the United Kingdom.
13. Customer Service
- If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours.
14. Statutory Rights
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.